Saturday, March 25, 2006

The best party ever!!!

Swarovski crystals. Many people I tell about this party, hosted by Swarovski, have no clue who they are; until I say "those crystal swans in the airport." They have a line of much more than just those little figurines, but that is what they are known for. This night, however, was all about the party! You see, Tommy had scored a whole bunch of tickets to what I would call the best party I have ever been to. Let me set the scene: a bunch of my good friends in Korea, the "who's who" of young Koreans, free alcohol, pounding techno music, two Korean bands, and a fashion show with New York runway models! Mix one part of each and what you have on your hands is a first class party. I truly felt like I was in New York during fashion week at a designer's party; it just had that kind of an air to it. Needless to say, it was good times had by all. Thank you Tommy for making it all happen! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The party was really great indeed!! Thumbs up!

Arthur