Hey all,
I've showed up in Kelowna to undertake my latest adventure. This time it is a money-making venture (hopefully.) I have started a training program that will lead me to becoming a day trader. For those of you who don't know what a day trader is, well here's a quick explanation. I basically get given an account with a bunch of the company's money to buy and sell stocks. The goal is to make as much, and lose as little as possible in a day. I will make a few hundred trades a day in order to do this. Sound exciting??? I think so! Once I'm done training I will be moving back to Cow Town to work out of the office there. The company I am working for is called Swift Trade.
Enjoy,
Brice
2 comments:
This is your uncle Lloyd.
My understanding (far from complete) is that day trading can be quite lucrative most of the time. But when it goes sour it REALLY goes to hell and those are your "bad days". Good luck to you, I hope you don't need it.
this is Marina from CTown
I wish you all the best as a day trader, give me a shout when you get out to Calgary, we will do it up right! One Love!
Post a Comment