
This is one of my favourite Hong Kong pics (and I have many good ones.) It really embodies the amazing sky scrapers that make this city so famous. It was a fun time in Hong Kong, and I would recommend seeing this place to anyone who has thought about going. The buildings alone are worth seeing. Probably the most amazing spectacle in the city is the light show that goes on every night that you can watch from across the harbour. There are dancing lights on the buildings, lasers coming out of the roof tops, and on Saturday night, fireworks. And all of this is done synchronized to music. One major thing that I notcied in Hong Kong was how westernized it was, especially in comparison to China and Korea. You could find someone who spoke English almost anywhere, and there were many Westerners who either lived there or were visiting. It is, however, an expensive place, so be prepared!
No comments:
Post a Comment